A Big Christmas Day is a family fun day themed ticketed event and a great way for families and individuals to enjoy time together leading up to the festive season!
For all enquiries please click here to contact us
Date: Sunday 19th November
Time: 11am – 9pm
Access: 6am until 11pm
Venue: Ladbrokes Park, Sandown Racecourse
Stallholders attending A Big Christmas Day receive the following:
Undercover and outdoor site allocations – dependent on availability.
General admission to the event – passes as per site allocation.
Promotional and marketing distribution including radio commercials, print media and billboards.
Ability to promote business via website and social media.
Entertainment from stage and roving performances and entertainers.
A wide variety of delicious gourmet food options.
Access to paid and free family friendly rides and activities.
Access to paid photo opportunity with Santa.
Access to a wide range of market styled stalls.
Event coordination and management by JuiceBoxBoy Events.
Additional information including rates is via the link.
Stall holder applications are OPEN please use the ‘Apply Today’ button below.
Early bird payment due by 8th September.
Vendor applications closes 29th September – applications after this date are subject to available sites.
Details are subject to change.
Stallholder Terms & Conditions
By submitting a stallholder application for A Big Christmas Day, herein referred to as the ‘event’, which is operated by JuiceBoxBoy Events, herein referred to as the ‘operator’, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- The stallholder shall be responsible for and shall keep the ‘operator’ indemnified against any claim(s) arising as a result of any damage or injury of any description which may occur to a person/s or property, of any person/s or be occasioned by or arise out of the use of any machinery, implement or apparatus of any nature whatsoever used in connection with, or caused directly by the carry out of their business at this ‘event’.
- Stallholders must remain open and trading between 11am and 9pm on the event date. Setting up of the stalls will occur from 6am on the event date as per the stallholder guide, to be supplied.
- Stallholders are not guaranteed exclusivity for their product line. Although a balanced range of stalls is anticipated it is possible that several stalls may offer the same or similar products.
- The ‘operator’ will not accept responsibility for goods and chattels left unattended.
- Vehicle access is available to the ‘event’ until 10am and after 9.30pm on the event date.
- No political or religious matter may be displayed or distributed from the ‘event’, without prior approval.
- The area allocated shall not be sub-let.
- Raffles or the like shall not be permitted under any circumstances.
- The ‘operator’ will retain total control over the area.
- Stallholder must stay within the boundaries of their allocated site.
- The site area must be left in a clean and tidy condition or a penalty cleaning fee of $90 will apply. Rubbish should be removed from the site and disposed off appropriately.
- The ‘operator’ will have security patrol the area, however, they will not be responsible for individual sites.
- Cancellations with more than 30 days receive 50% of their site fee refunded. Cancellations within 30 days receive 25% of their site fee refunded. Cancellations within 7 days are not eligible for site fee refunds.
- Stallholders must have current Public Liability Risk Insurance Cover which is supplied prior to the ‘event’ to the ‘operator’.
- Food vendors must comply with current Health & Safety Regulations under the Food Act 1984 and a Certificate of Currency must be returned to the ‘operator’ with application. Additional compliance with venue operator and local council may also be required.
- Stallholders with gas cylinders must declare their usage to the ‘operator’ upon application. Additional compliance with venue operator and local council may also be required.
- Extension leads and powerboards are not provided and stallholders are required to supply their own which are ESV approved.
- Although the venue lighting is present site illumination after dusk at the ‘event’ is the responsibility of the stallholder.
- Water connections is not available to sites, unless by prior agreement.
- No dangerous, lethal or illegal goods are permitted to be traded.
- The ‘operator’ has the final say in all disputes that may arise.